Savor the Season Advent Gathering
Each week of Advent we invite all ages to come taste and see as we prepare our hearts for the Christmastide. Join us for weekly dinner, fellowship and formation at Christ Church. We ask for a $6 per person donation for dinner ($30 family cap). Please use the links below to let us know you're planning to attend.
- Dec. 6 - "A Gift that Matters" led by The Rev. Jim Adams (RSVP LINK)
- Menu includes pork loin, pineapple cranberry casserole, stuffed potatoes, spinach salad, and rosemary cheese biscuits (chicken nuggets, carrots, and grapes will also be offered for children).
- Dec. 13 - "Unplugging the Christmas Machine" led by The Rev. Mary Davila (RSVP LINK)
- Menu includes fried chicken, mac and cheese, and green beans (hushpuppies and slaw will also be offered for children).
- Dec. 20 - "Almost... Not Yet" led by The Rev. Meg Buerkel Hunn (RSVP LINK)
- Menu includes lasagna, salad, and bread.
Children's gatherings led by Sloane Brooks and The Rev. Callie Swanlund (Dec. 6), The Rev. Jim Adams (Dec. 13), and The Rev. Jenny Brown (Dec. 20). Youth are invited to join the Parish Hall or Commons gatherings.
Schedule: 5:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. Dinner; 6:15 p.m. - 6:20 p.m. Lighting of the Advent Wreath; 6:20 p.m. - 6:35 p.m. Parish Hall Gathering/Children's Gathering in the Commons.