Christ Church Pre-School/Mother’s Morning Out
- Please note, Christ Church’s Preschool uses a separate phone number from the church office: 919-832-5043.
Inclement Weather Updates & Policy
Who do I contact if a loved one is hospitalized?
- During regular business hours, call 919-834-6259 ext. 106, or email Sarah Hardesty at email@example.com; during non-business hours, emergency contact numbers for clergy will be available at the number above.
Who do I call if there is a death in my family?
Who do I call when my baby is born?
How do I schedule a wedding at Christ Church?
How do I schedule a baptism?
How do a pre-plan a funeral?
How do I update my address or contact information?
- Contact Sarah Hardesty at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view your current membership status/information, use this link to access our online directory.
How can I find out more about Christ Church and becoming a member?
- Contact Sarah Hardesty to learn more about membership at Christ Church. Learn more about Confirmation here.
How can I support the church financially?
How can I make a gift in memory or thanksgiving for a loved one?
How do I listen to past sermons?
I’m planning to visit the Episcopal Church. May I take communion?
- All persons who have been baptized, and are therefore part of the extended family that is the Church, are welcome to receive the bread and wine, and be in communion with God and each other.
At what age may my child take communion?
- All persons who have been baptized may receive communion, including children. This is a wonderful discussion to have as a family about when is the right time for your child to take communion. Clergy welcome any questions you may have about communion.
How can I give altar flowers for the Sanctuary during worship services?
- If you are interested in donating altar flowers, please contact Belle Long at email@example.com
Where do I park?
I am unable to walk to the altar for communion. How can I receive communion?
- Please notify an usher if you would like to receive communion at your seat.
How do I reserve a room at Christ Church?
- Contact Lin Boyle to inquire about reserving a meeting space for your group.
Where is lost and found?
- Lost and found is located by the reception area near our entrance. Contact Lin Boyle for questions about lost items.