Christ Church is our meeting place with God, a school for shaping character for our children and youth, a home where we celebrate and renew our faith again and again, and an encouragement to awaken to the abundant life Jesus came to bring. On Sunday mornings, our historic sanctuary is filled with love and joy, children and youth are flocking to our programs, and our mission and outreach activities are giving us the opportunity to serve our neighbors across town and around the world. We would love for you to join us!
-The Rev. James P. Adams, Rector
How do I get there?
- Our address is 120 E. Edenton St. in Raleigh. Please reference the map below for church entrances.
Where do I park?
Where are the church sanctuary and chapel entrances located?
- Our main entrance is on Wilmington Street between Edenton Street and New Bern Place. The chapel entrance is on Edenton Street between the Edenton Street and Wilmington Street intersection.
Is there a nursery?
- Nursery care is available for infants (8 weeks) through 5-year-olds. Children older than 2 are required to wear masks in the nursery. All members of the nursery staff are fully vaccinated.
I’m not local to Raleigh, but I’d still like to stay connected with Christ Church!
- In addition to in-person worship, we are providing pre-recorded services on our Vimeo page through 2021. You can also listen to our Adult Christian Formation presentations and Bibleworks on our SoundCloud.
- If you’d like to sign-up to receive emails from Christ Church, use this link.
Should I bring anything with me?
- There is no need to bring anything with you! You’ll find a hymnal, a bible, and a book of common prayer in your pew when you arrive.
If you have any questions you’d like to ask before making your visit, we invite you to contact Cooper Bratton, our Parish Life Coordinator.
Joining Christ Church
All newcomers are invited to Christ Church Connect – a newcomer’s workshop offered two to three times each year on a Sunday from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Connect provides attendees with an introduction to Christ Church, our ministries, and the many ways in which you can have your spirit fed and feed others in this community. Contact Parish Life Coordinator Cooper Bratton if you’d like to learn more, or to sign up.
If you’d like to transfer your membership to Christ Church from another church, please contact Worship and Pastoral Care Coordinator, Karen Connor McGugan.